Sabatti ST-18: a tactical rifle for the demanding shooter
USE: Sport / Tactical Shooting ACTION: Bolt-Action TRIGGER: Match 3 levers BARREL: Rifled STOCK: Tactical, adjustable
- The Sabatti ST-18 was conceived to add a compact design model to Sabatti line of tactical precision rifles.
- An extremely versatile rifle, the Sabatti ST-18 is built around a 7075-T6 high-strength aluminum alloy chassis housing the sturdy Blizzard action, with a three-locking lug bolt and a 60-degrees throw.
- The barrel features a removable muzzle brake and a Sabatti MRR multi-radial rifling pattern, offering extremely high levels of performance with any load.
- The polymer buttstock can be folded to the side for transportation and storage and is completely adjustable.
- A Picatinny rail is machined on top of the chassis to provide a mounting platform for optical sights; the handguard can be added with M-LOK or KeyMod compatible rails for additional accessories.
- The Sabatti ST-18 rifle feeds through detachable, Accuracy International AICS compatible magazines offering a capacity of 7 rounds.